Join us at the Community Choice Credit Union Convention Center where you have an opportunity to showcase your products and services to decision-making leaders in Iowa schools.
Last year's participants were made up of
- 55 AEA personnel
- 155 central office personnel (asst./assoc. superintendents, and curriculum, HR, finance, special ed and teacher leadership directors)
- 338 elementary/asst. elementary principals
- 139 middle level/asst. middle level principals
- 306 secondary/asst. secondary principals/ADs
- 183 superintendents
How to Sign Up
Complete this online registration to reserve your Exhibit Booth space.
In addition to an exhibit space, there are additional opportunities to spotlight your company through a sponsorship.
There are 178 8' x 10' exhibit booths available (see exhibit floor plan here). A single booth is $750. Receive a 5 percent discount for two booths, 10 percent for three or more booths. The booth fee includes side and back draping, sign, listing in conference booklet and year-long web and SAI mobile app listing. (Due to the printer's booklet deadline, booth registrations received after July 1 will appear on the SAI website and mobile app only.)
NOT INCLUDED in the booth rental: Tables, counters, chairs, carpeting, freight, storage, electricity, etc.
Please review the exhibit terms and conditions prior to submitting your contract.
Complete information regarding additional booth furnishings, utilities, shipping and freight handling will be emailed the last week in June by Freeman, the convention decorator. Questions regarding this information may be directed to Freeman at (515) 265-5601. You are also welcome to bring your own furnishings.
Assignment of Space
The exhibit floor is arranged to ensure maximum traffic flow to all exhibits. Booth assignments are made with these considerations:
- SAI Corporate Partner status (see additional information)--SAI Corporate Partner booths are placed on the main aisle.
- date exhibit contract is received; and
- number of booths needed and availability
Dates to Remember
- June 1, 2020 - Deadline for returning your exhibit application for booth space.
- August 4, 2020 - Exhibit set-up from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- August 5, 2020 - Exhibit open 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Additional Exhibit Information
More event details are available here.
Contact Debbie Wrenn, exhibits manager
School Administrators of Iowa