We'll be at Community Choice Credit Union Convention Center where you have an opportunity to showcase your products and services to decision-making leaders in Iowa schools.
Last year's participants were made up of
- 81 AEA personnel
- 143 central office personnel (asst./assoc. superintendents, and curriculum, HR, finance, special ed and teacher leadership directors)
- 340 elementary/asst. elementary principals
- 127 middle level/asst. middle level principals
- 327 secondary/asst. secondary principals/ADs
- 181 superintendents
How to Sign Up
Complete this online registration to reserve your Exhibit Booth space. Booth assignments will be emailed beginning May 21.
In addition to an exhibit space, there are additional opportunities to spotlight your company through a sponsorship.
There are 180 8' x 10' exhibit booths available (see exhibit floor plan here). A single booth is $735. Receive a 5 percent discount for two booths, 10 percent for three or more booths. The booth fee includes side and back draping, sign, listing in conference booklet and year-long web and SAI mobile app listing.
NOT included in the booth rental: Tables, counters, chairs, carpeting, freight, storage, electricity, etc.
Please review the exhibit terms and conditions prior to submitting your contract.
Complete information regarding additional booth furnishings, utilities, shipping and freight handling will be emailed the last week in June by Freeman, the convention decorator. Questions regarding this information may be directed to Freeman at (515) 265-5601. You are also welcome to bring your own furnishings.
Assignment of Space
The exhibit floor is arranged to ensure maximum traffic flow to all exhibits. Booth assignments are made with these considerations:
- SAI Corporate Partner status (see additional information). This year, SAI Corporate Partners will be placed on the main aisle. If you choose to become a Corporate Partner, the completed agreement and payment must be received in advance for booth assignment consideration;
- date exhibit contract and payment are received; and
- number of booths needed and availability
Dates to Remember
- April 29, 2019 - Deadline for returning your exhibit application and payment for booth space.
- June 7, 2019 - Deadline for exhibit booth refunds
- July 30, 2019 - Exhibit set-up from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- July 31, 2019 - Exhibit open 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Additional Exhibit Information
More event details are available here.
Contact Debbie Wrenn, exhibits manager
School Administrators of Iowa