Cultivate your leadership-life fit
Tuesday, September 5, 2017
It was great meeting so many of you at the SAI Conference August 2 and 3. The theme "Make It Happen" is so appropriate for all you do as educational leaders in Iowa. As a former teacher, I know the difference school leaders make to the learning environment.
I want to make sure you have the information needed to make the CatchLife program happen for you in 2018 if you choose.
Considering participating in CatchLife?
1) Read program information
2) Decide to participate (establish at team of 3-9 members)
3) Designate a coach (read this link to understand the role)
4) Your coach will sign up team members by September 30
5) Debbie Wrenn at SAI will email you with watch ordering information. You will receive additional educational resources from me.
6) Order watches ASAP so coaches have watches for Regional Training.
7) Once sign-up has closed September 30 additional information will be forthcoming concerning regional training for your coach.
8) A limited number of SAI CatchLife performance fabric T-shirts are available for order
If you are still unsure about participating, watch the testimonies from a few of your colleagues who participated in 2017:
• Cathy DeBondt, East Marshall
• Greg Ebeling, Pella
• Darren Erickson, Pleasant Valley
• Mary Jo Hainstock, Vinton-Shellsburg
• Ed Klamfoth, Waverly-Shell Rock
• Kristen Rickey, West Delaware County.
SAI is excited for what Year 3 of the CatchLife program can provide to members. We hope you will join us. You may direct questions to me at 319-215-5087.
Rick Schupbach is director of SAI’s CatchLife program and is a former teacher and coach at Grundy Center.